Frequently Asked Questions
Getting Started – Learning About My Account
Why would I use Seller Investigators?
What information will I need to get started?
Is my information secure?
What is your fee?
How is the reimbursement fee computed?
We get 25% of the total value of the reimbursement that was given by Amazon. Reimbursed with inventory is good as cash. Without it being reported to Amazon, that quantity of items will not be reimbursed or returned to your inventory.
How do I pay?
Can I cancel the service at anytime? How do I cancel my service?
What happens to my data when I cancel?
Support Center – How we Get Your Money Back
How long does it take for a refund to be processed?
How can I track my reimbursements?
The Statement View in your Payments Report shows you when and how much you will be paid. Other Transactions show all FBA Inventory Reimbursements. It can take up to 5 business days for your money to appear in your bank account after we initiate payment.
What reimbursement cases do you cover?
- Amazon lost inventory at the warehouse, and it has been 30 days in past 18 months.
- Amazon damaged inventory at the warehouse, and it has been 30 days in past 18 months.
- Amazon claims to have reimbursed a return but it has not been reimbursed.
- Amazon improperly received or miscounted items from inbound shipments in past 9 months.
- Amazon claims to have placed an item back into your inventory but it has not been replaced.
- Amazon issued a refund, but customer never returned item and it has been 45 days.
How does the Redemption Service work?
Do you automate claim submissions?
We have developed a proprietary refund search engine that reviews our client’s accounts
All potential cases that are found by our search engine are manually checked and filed by our case manager.
Our case manager handles everything from filing and replying to cases. So all you need to focus is growing your business.
No fixed monthly charges. We only charge 25% from what we successfully recover.