Amazon Owes You Money. We’ll Help You Get It Back.
Sign up now for your free no-obligation audit and find out how much you could be owed by Amazon.
Why does amazon owe 99% of sellers money?
Lost and Damaged Units
- Damaged inventory at the warehouse
- Destroyed item without permission
- Lost inventory at the warehouse
- Carrier damaged inbound shipments in transit
Refunds and Mishandled Returns
- Refund issued, but customer never returned item
- Failure to reimburse a return
Lost Inbound Shipment
- Reimbursed you for less quantity
- Reimbursement smaller then the item value
- Issued a chargeback but didn’t reimburse you
- Failure to replace items back into inventory
We are Amazon sellers like you who want fast, speedy action on our FBA reimbursement claims.
Why choose us?
Easy, Quick and Complete
We summarize all details with a simple dashboard, quick reimbursement claim fields, and complete details on payment status.
There is no monthly fee or signup fee. We charge a 25% commission fee after funds deposited to your account.
We Execute the Process
Our Case Manager will execute all aspects of the reimbursement process so you don’t have to. Just wait for your money.
What our clients say
We have developed a proprietary refund search engine that reviews our client’s accounts
All potential cases that are found by our search engine are manually checked and filed by our case manager.
Our case manager handles everything from filing and replying to cases. So all you need to focus is growing your business.
No fixed monthly charges. We only charge 25% from what we successfully recover.