What reimbursement cases does
Seller Investigators cover?
Seller Investigators is the most transparent reimbursement service in the industry. Here’s what we cover to make sure you’re getting back what’s owed to you:
- Receiving discrepancy
- Inbound shipment damaged by carrier
- Lost in the warehouse
- Unfair reimbursement
- Damaged item in the warehouse
- Disposed by Amazon
- Unfair reimbursement
- Refunded orders (not returned within 60 days)
- Customer refunded more than paid
- Wrong item returned
- Chargeback not refunded
- Incorrect weights and dimensions
- Overcharged orders
Why should I use Seller Investigators?
Seller Investigators makes filing FBA reimbursement cases easy and stress-free. Our team streamlines the process and makes Amazon refunds quick and easy.
- No risk or upfront commitment, with a 25% recovery fee only after Amazon deposits recovered funds into your account.
- Seller Investigators is subject to regular Amazon audits to ensure our customers’ data is safe.
- Seller Investigators reviews all of your products, orders, and shipments to find eligible Amazon reimbursements. We comb through every item in your inventory to ensure you don’t miss any money Amazon owes you. Our free Weight and Dimensions tool tracks and alerts you to any potential FBA fee overcharges
- Transparent reporting makes it easy for you to track the money we have recovered for your account.
What makes Seller Investigators different?
Seller Investigators recovers 30% more money than our competitors. How? As part of the Carbon6 ecosystem, we have greater access to better resources and more dedicated personnel, all of which we allocate to efficiently recover every dollar of your money.
Other companies may not spend time hunting $50 or $100 reimbursements, allocating their resources instead to only finding larger returns. However, we understand that those smaller cases can add up, and greatly impact your profit margins. You deserve all of your money, not just some of it, which is why Seller Investigators pursues every single dollar Amazon owes you.
Seller Investigators is also the only company that credits the fees paid when Amazon reverses a reimbursement. With a dashboard that is the most transparent tool of its kind in the industry and a Weights & Dimensions feature that is unrivaled by our competitors, Seller Investigators stands out as the most dynamic and trusted Amazon reimbursements service available today.
Is Seller Investigators Amazon TOS compliant?
Yes, our FBA reimbursement process and tools fully comply with Amazon’s terms of service.
What steps do I need to take to use Seller Investigators?
- First, register your account here for a free audit.
- Seller Investigators will begin reviewing every eligible reimbursement case.
- We will file all verified cases with Amazon within its terms of service and manage them on your behalf.
- Seller Investigators will compile a report of all the cases and amounts recovered, allowing you to track the money recovered for your account.
- You will receive the money back into your FBA account.
There is no sign-up fee or fixed charges for using Seller Investigators. We only charge a 25% recovery fee after Amazon deposits the money into your account.
Why do I need to connect to my store?
You need to connect to your store so Seller Investigators can access your account data and generate reports to identify potential reimbursement cases.
Is my account data secure?
Yes, your Amazon account and data are 100% safe. We access your information through Amazon’s secure API, and store it within AWS (Amazon’s cloud servers). This ensures your data is secure and never leaves the Amazon ecosystem, which then allows us to generate reports and look for reimbursements so we can make claims to Amazon and get your money back. Seller Investigators complies with all of Amazon’s Security protocols, including a yearly audit by Amazon, to ensure your account data is safe.
Has Amazon audited Seller Investigators?
Yes, Seller Investigators is subject to random audits by Amazon to ensure your account and data are safe. As industry leaders in the Amazon FBA space, our priority is trust and security for our customers.
How does Seller Investigators deal with Clawbacks (Reimbursement Reversals)?
A Clawback is when Amazon takes back money refunded to sellers as a reimbursement. When Amazon reverses a reimbursement, Seller Investigators will reverse the fee on the next invoice.
How long does the entire process take?
The registration process to get your free Amazon audit takes 5 minutes. The initial audit of your Amazon account is completed within 3 business days. Once you onboard as a client, case filing will begin within 48 hours. You will see reimbursements back to your Seller Central account within 3-5 days after filing a case with Amazon.
When will my refunded money appear in my bank account?
You will see money in your bank account based on your disbursement schedule with Amazon. Generally, these deposits are made every two weeks.
What is the Seller Investigators fee, and how is it calculated?
We charge a 25% recovery fee on all successful Amazon refunds, including inventory reimbursements. To value a unit of inventory, we use the per-unit value amount assigned by Amazon. The recovery fee is negotiable based on the size of your business.
How do I pay?
We accept all major debit and credit cards. Our integration with Stripe securely encrypts all of your payment information. We will send you an invoice on the 1st and 15th of each month and after 1 day, we’ll charge your debit or credit card.
How do I track my FBA reimbursements?
The Transaction View in your Payments Report shows when and how much you will be paid. Transaction Type “other” will show all FBA Inventory Reimbursements.
What reimbursement cases do you cover?
Seller Investigators looks for cases that fit any of the following criteria for reimbursement:
- Items that are lost or damaged more than 30 days ago in the past 18 months.
- Inbound shipments with missing items.
- Amazon-miscounted inbound items from inbound shipments in the past 9 months.
- Items deducted from stock after shipment closes.
- Inventory damaged but not reimbursed yet.
How does the Amazon reimbursement service work?
As a Seller Investigators client, you will be assigned two Recovery Specialists who will run weekly audits on inventory and receiving errors based on data in your Seller Central account. Eligible discrepancies will be noted and a case opened with Amazon. Successful recoveries are deposited into your Seller Central account. All work and data around the recovery process will be available in a robust, transparent dashboard.
Do you automate Amazon refund claim submissions?
No. In accordance with Amazon’s Terms of Service, we do not automate any claim submissions. Your recovery specialist reviews each potential claim and manually submits quality claims with accurate data.
What do I do with my current provider when I switch?
Let them know you are ending your service by emailing their customer support team, go into your user permission settings, and remove your previous service provider.
Can I cancel my Seller Investigators service at any time, and how?
Yes, there are no long-term contacts. Just notify us by sending an email to email@example.com
What happens to my data when I cancel?
After filing the service cancellation, we’ll halt the reimbursement service and delete your account data.
Which regions do you service?
Recovery services are available in North America, Europe, India, Australia, and UAE.